Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1185 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
From our office on Thornton Road head towards Thornton. Turn right onto Bell Dean Road, then your second right onto Charteris Road, fourth left onto Kingfisher Grove then right onto Ravens Terrace. Mallard Court is found on your left.
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer TO LET this first floor apartment in Lower Grange, BD8. Briefly comprising of an entrance hall, 'L' shaped lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Featuring electric heating, double glazing, communal gardens and communal parking. Situated close to local amenities. Energy Rating C.
With an intercom entry system, a storage heater, textured ceiling, store cupboard and airing cupboard.
L Shaped lounge/diner with French style doors and a double glazed window, two storage heaters, textured ceiling and two wall lights.
7' 11'' x 7' 2'' (2.41m x 2.18m)
With partly tiled walls, complementary work surfaces, textured ceiling, electric cooker, coving and washable flooring.
10' 11'' x 9' 9'' (3.33m x 2.97m)
With a double glazed window, an electric storage heater and textured ceiling.
9' 11'' x 6' 6'' (3.02m x 1.98m)
With a double glazed window, an electric storage heater and a textured ceiling.
7' 11'' x 5' 8'' (2.41m x 1.73m)
With a three piece suite, partly tiled walls, a wall heater and washable flooring.
Communal gardens and communal parking.
Utilities / Services
Electric, Water and Drainage. Currently Virgin Media is not available in this area. Sky is available according to their website.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022. Green/Grey bin collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.