Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1125 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Dinsdales Estates are pleased TO LET this second floor apartment situated in Bradford City Centre. This apartment briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and a bathroom. Great location to commute from as adjacent to Forster Square Train Station and close to Bradford Interchange. This apartment features electric heating and is accessed via a communal entrance hall and stairways. There is also lift access to all floors. Energy Rating D.
From our office head down Thornton Road. At the traffic signals in Bradford City Centre turn left onto Godwin Street. At the top go straight through the traffic lights across Westgate. At the T junction at the end turn right onto Manor Row. Netherwood Chambers can be found on the right.
From the communal area with a water heater cupboard and laminate style flooring.
12' 8'' x 22' 4'' (3.858m x 6.804m)
With single windows, laminate style flooring, a radiator, shelving units, a sofa and blinds.
5' 5'' x 9' 1'' (1.655m x 2.766m)
With pine wall and base units, an electric oven, hob, washer, fridge, microwave, shelving, a window and cream blinds, and laminate style flooring.
4' 0'' x 5' 0'' (1.22m x 1.52m)
With two single glazed sash windows, a double wardrobe bed and a radiator.
6' 8'' x 5' 7'' (2.035m x 1.705m)
Three piece white suite, linoleum style tiled flooring and a radiator.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1126.67 Approx for 2020/2021
Utilities / Services
Gas (Winter Heating), Electric, Water and Drainage. SKY is not available as this property is a listed building. Virgin Media is available in this area according to their website. Bin Collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.