Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1425 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
We are pleased to offer for rent, this front terrace house in the Allerton BD15 area. Briefly comprising of city plan living area with kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Including gas central heating and double glazing. This house is close to local amenities such as Aldi and the Co operative. Energy Rating D.
From our office on Thornton Road head up to Allerton Road and continue until you turn right onto North Parade, then turn right onto North View and then turn left onto Chapel Terrace. The house is located on the right hand side.
City Plan Living Area with Kitchen
19' 4'' x 14' 4'' (5.891m x 4.377m)
The living quarters comprise of a Upvc door, Upvc double glazed window, radiator and an inset gas fire. Kitchen area has a range of Olive high gloss units, complementary work surfaces, sink and mixer tap, extractor fan, gas hob and electric oven, tiled flooring and a door to keeping cellar.
Stairs and Landing
Radiator and fully carpeted.
6' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.015m x 2.019m)
Three piece white suite comprising of low flush w/c, hand wash basin, bath with power mixer shower, shower screen, fully tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
16' 2'' x 8' 2'' (4.938m x 2.501m)
Neutral decor, fitted wardrobes, radiator and Upvc double glazed window.
12' 4'' x 6' 10'' (3.748m x 2.082m)
Neutral decor, Upvc double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes ( Combi boiler housed in wardrobe).
BMDC - Council Tax Band A - Approx £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022
Utilities and Services
Gas, Water, Electricty and Drainage. Sky tv and Virgin Media are available according to their websites. General refuse collection is fortnightly on a Friday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.