Taking A Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1725 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
From our office on Thornton Road, turn left onto Cemetery Road, at the main lights turn right onto Clayton Road, turn left onto Hollingwood Lane, left onto Great Horton Road, right onto Moore Avenue, right onto Poplar Grove and then left onto Beldon Lane.
Dinsdales are pleased to offer for rent this well presented mid terrace house with parking to the front in BD7. This property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Featuring gas central heating and double glazing. Energy Rating E.
Via a upvc door into an entrance vestibule.
14' 0'' x 13' 7'' (4.267m x 4.149m)
A double glazed window, radiator, smoke detector and a wood/marble effect fire surround with living flame gas fire.
With two small rooms for storage.
11' 2'' x 10' 7'' (3.396m x 3.216m)
A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surface and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. An integral electric oven and gas hob with plumbing for a washing machine. Extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator and a Prolojic combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Three piece bathroom suite with over bath thermo bar shower and shower rail. Stainless steel towel radiator, part tiled walls, laminate flooring and double glazed window.
13' 7'' x 13' 1'' (4.148m x 3.995m)
A large double bedroom with two alcoves, double glazed window, radiator and walk in wardrobe.
9' 8'' x 6' 10'' (2.950m x 2.071m)
A double glazed window and radiator.
16' 1'' x 13' 2'' (4.907m x 4.017m)
A Velux style window, radiator, smoke detector and under eaves storage.
To the front there is off road parking and to the rear a flagged low maintenance enclosed garden with a gate for access.
Utilities / Services
Gas, Electric, Water and Drainage. Virgin Media is available in this area according to their website.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022. Green/Grey bin collection fortnightly on a Friday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.