Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1350 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer TO LET this two bedroom, through terraced house in BD7. This property comprises of a lounge and kitchen, a cellar, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a rear garden. With permit parking outside the property. This property is close to local shops and amenities as well as local bus routes into Bradford and Halifax. Energy rating E.
From our office, head down Thornton Road and turn right onto Ingleby Road. Continue onto Horton Grange Road and turn right onto Great Horton Road. Turn right onto Vine terrace and the property can be seen by our TO LET board.
Lounge & Kitchen
15' 10'' x 15' 9'' (4.817m x 4.810m)
Entering from the street, with a wooden double glazed window, mylek heater, fitted feature unit, part washable flooring, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, work surfaces and cooker.
With a double glazed window and rear door, washing machine, fridge and hot water boiler, part cladded walls and ceiling, tiled floor and stairs to the cellar.
With a double glazed window and height restricted keeping cellar.
With stairs to a landing with a double glazed window, a smoke detector, mylek heater and laminate look flooring.
15' 5'' x 10' 5'' (4.702m x 3.170m)
With a double glazed window, mylek heater, part laminate look floor and a fitted cupboard.
9' 11'' x 6' 9'' (3.011m x 2.059m)
With a double glazed window and a mylek heater.
8' 2'' x 6' 8'' (2.481m x 2.044m)
With a borrowed light window, wall heater, low flush toilet, hand basin and vanity ware, bath with mixer shower, with part tiled walls and laminate look cushion flooring.
With a part concreted and part grassed enclosed garden.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1126.67 Approx for 2020/2021
Gas, Electric, Water and Drainage. Bin collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday. SKY and Virgin Media are both available in this area according to their websites.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.