Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1185 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer TO LET this second floor apartment with two bedrooms within the Regency Court complex. Briefly comprising of entrance via a balcony, a hallway, a lounge, a kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. Featuring gas central heating, double glazing, intercom entry and communal parking and gardens. No pets are allowed in this complex due to the terms of the lease. Energy Rating D.
Intercom handset, hardwood door, coat hooks, radiator and a store cupboard.
13' 3'' x 11' 7'' (4.04m x 3.53m)
A double glazed window with secondary glazing, a radiator, two alcoves, heating thermostat and grey carpet flooring.
11' 2'' x 6' 6'' (3.40m x 1.98m)
A range of Maple effect wall and base units with a complimentary black work surface and splash backs. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and plumbing for a washing machine, a freestanding gas cooker, a radiator, a double glazed window, a Vokera boiler, linoleum style flooring and a store cupboard.
13' 6'' x 9' 7'' (4.11m x 2.92m)
A double glazed window with secondary glazing, fitted wardrobes, a radiator and laminate style flooring.
12' 1'' x 6' 4'' (3.68m x 1.93m)
A double glazed window, a radiator and laminate style flooring.
A three piece white suite with over the bath shower and shower curtain. A double glazed window, part tiled walls, linoleum style flooring and a radiator.
Communal gardens and parking.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1126.67 Approx for 2020/2021
Utilities / Services
Gas, Electric, Water and Drainage. Sky and Virgin Media are available in this area. Refuse collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.