Taking A Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1185 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Arrange an appointment to bring paperwork/apply
5. Pay £50 Holding Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Complete the paper application in the office
7. Provide Your passport & driving licence
8. Provide three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Provide benefit/additional income
10. Provide a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer FOR RENT this delightful compact cottage, suitable for one. The property briefly comprises of an open plan modern kitchen and lounge area, a bedroom and a shower room. With double glazed windows, a garden and on street parking. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the work put into this property to make a modern living accommodation.
From our office continue up Thornton Road and turn left at Cemetery Road traffic lights. Continue on the ring road until you reach St Enochs Road. Turn right onto St Enochs Road and then left onto Little Horton Lane/Brownroyd Hill Road. You will see an arch way on the right. Turn right there and join Haycliffe Lane. You will find the property at the top of Haycliffe Lane which will be located by our prominent To Let sign.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
15' 8'' x 14' 2'' (4.77m x 4.31m)
With two double glazed windows, fitted modern units, part tiling and work surfaces. With a sink with a mixer tap, electric hob and oven and partly tiled flooring.
9' 0'' x 6' 5'' (2.74m x 1.95m)
Double glazed window.
6' 7'' x 4' 8'' (2.01m x 1.42m)
With a shower cubicle with bar controlled shower, tiled walls and floor, vanity unit with hand basin, towel radiator, cladded ceiling with inset spotlights.
Garden to the front.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1083.07 Approx for 2019/2020
Utilities / Services
Electric, Water and Drainage. Refuse collection is fortnightly on a Friday. Virgin Media and Sky are available in this area according to their websites.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.