Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1275 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Book an appointment to come into our office with your ID.
6. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
7. Email us the completed application form
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our credit and referencing check online, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your online credit and referencing check through Vouch
13. We will then offer you the property
DINSDALES ESTATES PRESENTS THIS COMPACT, MODERN COTTAGE IN BD6. We would recommend this property to a single person looking for an affordable living space.
From our office continue up Thornton Road and turn left at Cemetery Road traffic lights. Continue on the ring road until you reach St Enochs Road. Turn right onto St Enochs Road and then left onto Little Horton Lane/Brownroyd Hill Road. You will see an arch way on the right. Turn right there and join Haycliffe Lane. You will find the property at the top of Haycliffe Lane which will be located by our prominent To Let sign.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
15' 8'' x 14' 2'' (4.77m x 4.31m)
With two double glazed windows, fitted modern units, part tiling and work surfaces. With a sink with a mixer tap, electric hob and oven and partly tiled flooring.
9' 0'' x 6' 5'' (2.74m x 1.95m)
Double glazed window and heater.
6' 7'' x 4' 8'' (2.01m x 1.42m)
With a shower cubicle with bar controlled shower, tiled walls and floor, vanity unit with hand basin and toilet, towel radiator, cladded ceiling with inset spotlights.
Garden to the front.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022.
Utilities / Services
Electric, Water and Drainage. Green/Grey bin collection is fortnightly on a Friday. Virgin Media and Sky are available in this area according to their websites.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. Upon request we can provide you with an electronic copy of the Property Information Questionnaire (if available). We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.