Taking A Property With Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1,285 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Available is this one bedroom and a study through terraced in the heart of Thornton Village. With easy access to local amenities and next to the local bus route. The property is modern and features gas central heating, underfloor heating downstairs and double glazing. Lounge / Kitchen, Shower Room and Two Bedrooms. With an energy performance rating of C. Offered to rent for £425 per month with a £425 deposit.
From our offices on Thornton Road, continue up Thornton Road as far as Thornton Village. Once there you will see our prominent to let sign on the right hand side, immediately after the Thornton monument/green.
Via a composite door, alarm panel, stairs to the first floor and boiler cupboard.
13' 7'' x 13' 0'' (4.14m x 3.96m)
With a double glazed window and an electric fire. With an opening to the kitchen.
8' 10'' x 7' 1'' (2.69m x 2.16m)
With modern wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, inset electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan, rear door, double glazed window, inset spotlights and tiled flooring. With access to the keeping cellar with plumbing for washing machine.
10' 5'' x 8' 9'' (3.17m x 2.66m)
With shapely design, double glazed window, radiator and feature fire place.
Study / Small Bedroom
9' 4'' x 5' 8'' (2.84m x 1.73m)
L shaped, double glazed window, radiator, over stairs storage and loft access. Ideal for a baby or small child.
7' 4'' x 3' 6'' (2.23m x 1.07m)
With a shower cubicle, hand basin, low flush toilet, towel radiator, inset spotlights and tiled flooring.
With a small area to the rear.
Utilities and Services
Gas, Electricity, Water and Drainage. Please call Bradford Council concerning Bin Collection Dates. It is believed they are collected fortnightly on a Tuesday. Virgin Media and SKY are available according to their websites.
BMDC - Council Tax Band A - £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.