Taking a Property With Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1050 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer for rent this first floor apartment located in the Mallard Court complex of Lower Grange, BD8. This property has a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge-diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Featuring double glazing throughout, electric storage heating and an intercom system. With enclosed communal gardens and acommunal car park. This property is, in our opinion, situated close to local amenities and direct bus routes to Bradford City Centre. Energy Rating C.
From our office on Thornton Road, travel towards Fairweather Green, turn right onto Bell Dean Road, take a second right onto Charteris Road, a fourth left onto Kingfisher Grove and Mallard Court is on your right, just off Raven Terrace.
With storage cupboard, radiator.
17' 8'' x 13' 9'' (5.38m x 4.19m)
L-shaped lounge/diner with two storage heaters, a double glazed window and french doors.
7' 2'' x 7' 11'' (2.18m x 2.41m)
Archway through to the kitchen. Newly fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, hob, oven and extractor fan, space for washing machine and a fridge.
11' x 9' 10'' (3.35m x 3m)
Master bedroom with textured ceiling, panel radiator and a double glazed window.
9' 11'' x 6' 6'' (3.02m x 1.98m)
Second bedroom with textured ceiling, panel radiator and a double glazed window.
With low flush wc, hand basin, bath and shower, partly tiled, with shelf unit, light shade, towel rail and toilet roll holder.
Communal gardens & communal car park.
Utilities and Services
Electricity, Water and Drainage. Currently Virgin Media is not available in this area. Sky is available according to the website. Refuse collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.