Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1185 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer TO LET this apartment situated on Mallard Court in Lower Grange, BD8. This is a ground floor apartment which briefly comprises of an entrance hall, L-shaped lounge with dining area, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Featuring electric wall heaters and double glazing. The exterior of the property has communal gardens and car park with allocated parking enclosed with wrought iron fencing and gates. Energy Rating D.
From our office on Thornton Road head towards Fairweather Green. Take a right onto Bell Dean Road, then your second right onto Charteris Road, fourth left onto Kingfisher Grove then Right onto Ravens Terrace. Mallard Court is found on your left.
With textured ceiling, a store cupboard and airing cupboard housing water tank.
13' 9'' x 17' 7'' (4.19m x 5.36m)
Spacious L-shaped lounge/diner with textured ceiling, two storage heaters, a window and double glazed French doors.
7' 2'' x 7' 11'' (2.18m x 2.41m)
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, partly tiled walls, complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer and linoleum style flooring.
10' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.33m x 3m)
Master bedroom with textured ceiling, panel heater and a window.
9' 10'' x 6' 5'' (3m x 1.96m)
With textured ceiling, panel heater and a window.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of w/c, hand basin and bath with triton electric shower with screen, textured ceiling, extractor fan, wall heater, two fitted cabinets, partly tiled walls and linoleum style flooring.
Enclosed communal garden and carpark with security fence and gates.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1126.67 Approx for 2020/2021
Utilities / Services
Electric, Water and Drainage. Bin collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday. SKY is available in this area according to their website.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.