Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1485 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Available to rent is this, in our opinion, good sized Second Floor Apartment situated within the city centre close to the popular City Park and Town Hall. The benefits of living within a city centre location is the amenities, College, University and city attractions such as Casino, Bowling, Cinema, train & bus station, restaurants and many more. This building also has a concierge service and disability access. Briefly comprises of key code access to the communal entrance, entrance hall, open plan city living style lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom with double glazing and electric wall heaters. EPC Rate B
Situated in the city centre opposite City Park.
With intercom, wall heater, store/airing cupboard.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
17' 9'' x 15' 10'' (5.41m x 4.82m)
Two double glazed windows, wall heater, part laminate style flooring, Inset electric oven, hob and extractor fan, suite of wall and base units with integral fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine left for the benefit of the tenant only - repairs are the responsibility of the tenant, part tiled walls, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
7' 3'' x 5' 1'' (2.21m x 1.55m)
Three piece suite comprising of low flush wc with macerator system, hand basin, bath with mixer shower and screen, part tiled, wall heater, extractor fan and linoleum style flooring.
10' 10'' x 9' 3'' (3.30m x 2.82m)
Double glazed window over looking city square, electric wall heater.
Double glazed window and electric wall heater.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022. Bin collection is on a Wednesday.
Utilities / Services
Gas, Electric, Water and Drainage. According to Virgin Media they are available in this area.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.