Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1650 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer TO LET this quiet Semi-Detached Bungalow situated at the top of Manor Park. Briefly comprising of, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, dining kitchen, hallway, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom. Rent £550 Per Month & £550 Deposit.
From our office head up Thornton Road. Continue on through Four Lane Ends traffic lights. Turn right on to Olive Grove. Turn left on to Shuttleworth Lane and follow until the road name changes to Sunningdale. Then take the first left on to Manor Park.
Via porch with an integral door.
16' 10'' x 11' 06'' (5.13m x 3.51m)
UPVc bay window, radiator, feature fire surround and inset fire and laminate style flooring.
20' 01'' x 7' 11'' (6.12m x 2.41m)
Double glazed conservatory, radiator and a door leading to the rear garden.
14' 04'' x 6' 10'' (4.37m x 2.08m)
Wall and base unit, stainless steal sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls and complimentary worksurface. Part tiled floor, radiator, three double glazed windows and a UPVc door.
Store cupboard and loft access. Boiler there in.
11' 08'' x 9' 05'' (3.35m x 2.87m)
Window, radiator, fitted units with storage and laminate style flooring.
Window, radiator and laminate style flooring.
Low flush WC, double glazed window, radiator, bath with Aquatic shower and screen. Hand basin set within a vanity unit, fully tiled walls and linoleum style flooring.
A lawned front garden with floral boarder to the rear a part lawned and part patio area.
BMDC- Bradford Council Tax Band C £1502.23 Approx for 2020/2021
Utilities / Services
Pre Payment Meter for Gas and Electric, Water and Drainage. Refuse collection is normally on a Tuesday
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.