Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1125 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Fully Furnished One Bedroom, Second Floor Flat in Bradford City Centre. Great location to commute to Lancashire or West Yorkshire as adjacent to Foster Square Train Station. Briefly comprising of a L shaped lounge and Kitchen area, Bathroom and Bedroom. This apartment features electric heating and is accessed via a communal entrance hall and stairways. There is also lift access to all floors. Energy Rating C.
From our office head down Thornton Road. At the traffic signals in Bradford City Centre turn left onto Godwin Street. At the top go straight through the traffic lights across Westgate. At the T junction at the end turn right onto Manor Row. Netherwood Chambers can be found on the right.
13' 1'' x 11' 8'' (3.978m x 3.553m)
With two secondary glazed windows, radiator (Winter heating), furnished with laminate style flooring.
8' 5'' x 5' 8'' (2.568m x 1.727m)
Through an arch.
With wall and base units, stainless steel sink, inset electric oven, hob and extractor hood, part tiled and work surfaces and furnished.
9' 0'' x 8' 10'' (2.745m x 2.690m)
With a secondary glazed window, a radiator (Winter heating), laminate look flooring and furnished.
8' 2'' x 5' 8'' (2.493m x 1.716m)
With a hand basin, low flush toilet, bath with mixer shower, part tiled, shaver socket, extractor fan, radiator (Winter heating) furnished and laminate look flooring.
L shaped with tank cupboard, fitted mirror, coat stand, intercom handset and laminate look flooring.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1083.07 Approx for 2019/2020
Utilities / Services
Gas (Winter Heating), Electric, Water and Drainage. SKY is not available as this property is a listed building. Virgin Media is available in this area according to their website. Bin Collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.