Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1050 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Arrange an appointment to bring paperwork/apply
5. Pay £50 Holding Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Complete the paper application in the office
7. Provide Your passport & driving licence
8. Provide three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Provide benefit/additional income
10. Provide a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer FOR RENT, in our opinion, this well presented first floor apartment off Cemetery Road in Lidget Green BD7. Briefly comprising of a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with shower. Featuring storage heaters, double glazing and an allocated parking space. Situated close to Farmers Boy, Morrisons and bus routes to the city centre. Energy Rating E.
From our office in Thornton Road, travel towards the traffic lights at Four Lane Ends, turn left into Cemetery Road, through the next set of lights and take the second right into Glenlee Road, continue up to the top and right into Sycamore Avenue and Glenbrook Drive can be found at the top.
15' 02'' x 9' 07'' (4.62m x 2.92m)
A double glazed window, feature electric fire with marble effect back, hearth and surround, electric storage heater.
9' 05'' x 5' 01'' (2.87m x 1.55m)
Modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complementary work surface, electric hob, electric oven and grill, extractor hood, round stainless steel sink and drainer and splash back tiling.
10' 11'' x 11' 09'' (3.33m x 3.35m)
A double glazed window, storage heater and storage cupboard.
Wood panelled ceiling, double glazed window, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal basin, low flush w/c, and fully tiled walls.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1083.07 Approx for 2019/2020
Utilities & Services
Electricity, Water and Drainage. Bin collection is fortnightly on a Tuesday. Virgin Media is currently not available in this area. SKY is available in this area according to their website.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.