Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1485 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
We are pleased to offer for rent, in our opinion, this well maintained and presented semi detached home off Oaks Lane BD8. Briefly comprising of a lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, private drive, lawned garden to the front and rear and a patio area. Rent £495 Per Month & £500 Deposit. Energy Rating D.
From our offices continue up Thornton Road. Turn right on to Rhodesway. Take your third left on to Oaks Lane and turn right onto Oaks Lane. Turn left on to Vivien Road.
15' 4'' x 11' 10'' (4.67m x 3.61m)
With laminate style flooring, understairs storage, a double glazed window and a radiator.
11' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.63m x 2.99m)
A range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, cooker (for benefit only), twin bowl sink with drainer, double glazed window, laminate style flooring, plumbing for slimline dishwasher and washing machine and a upvc door to the rear.
9' 0'' x 4' 7'' (2.74m x 1.40m)
Three piece modern suite in white, part tiling, double glazed window, radiator, a storage cupboard and laminate style linoleum flooring.
11' 11'' x 9' 7'' (3.63m x 2.92m)
A double glazed window, radiator, textured ceiling and vent for a tumble dryer.
11' 11'' x 7' 1'' (3.63m x 2.16m)
A double glazed window, radiator, textured ceiling and laminate style flooring.
Lawned garden to the front, to the rear garden with patio area. With a private driveway.
Electricity, water, gas and drainage. Refuse collection day is Tuesday. Virgin Media is available in the area as of 14.04.2021.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.