Taking a Property With Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1650 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
From our office head up Thornton Road. Go straight on at Four Lane Ends traffic lights and the property can be found on the right just before the turn onto Olive Grove.
Dinsdales Estates presents TO LET this two bedroom, end town house in the Fairweather Green area of Thornton Road. Briefly comprising of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. With a large enclosed garden to the front and rear and a driveway. Rent £550 per month & Deposit £600.
Composite door, carpet in the entrance and on the stairs. Upvc double glazed window with blind. Hardwired smoke detectors, radiator and handrail.
13' 10'' x 11' 1'' (4.208m x 3.386m)
Upvc double glazed window with blind, radiator, electric fire and carpet.
9' 5'' x 6' 11'' (2.862m x 2.104m)
Composite door, fridge freezer, washer, microwave, wooden wall and base units, chrome sink with mixer tap, radiator and Linoleum style flooring. Magnet gas hob and oven with extractor hood. Upvc double glazed window with blinds and a storage cupboard housing meters.
5' 11'' x 5' 9'' (1.814m x 1.745m)
Upvc double glazed frosted window with net curtains. White three piece suite with mixer tap shower and curtain rail. Radiator, tiled floor and a mirrored cabinet.
13' 0'' x 12' 2'' (3.950m x 3.709m)
Upvc double glazed window with blinds. Built in wardrobe with a window, lighting, radiator and carpet.
9' 8'' x 8' 10'' (2.954m x 2.687m)
Upvc double glazed window with curtains and curtain pole. Radiator and carpet.
Front and back gardens. Gated flagged driveway.
Utilities & Services
Gas, Electric, Water and Drainage. According to their websites Sky and Virgin Media are available in this area.
Bradford Council Tax Band A £1185.05 Approx for 2021/2022. Green bin collection fortnightly on a Tuesday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team.
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. Upon request we can provide you with an electronic copy of the Property Information Questionnaire (if available). We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.