Taking a Property with Dinsdales
You Need to Have A Monthly Income of £1500 to Apply
1. View the property
2. Ensure your income is at least 3 x the rent
3. Read our Tenant Fees on our website
4. Tell us you want to apply for the property
5. Pay £50 Deposit (Non refundable if you walk away)
6. Email us the completed application form
7. Email us your passport & driving licence
8. Email us three months wage slips & bank statements
9. Email us any benefit/additional income information
10. Email us a different written Character Reference for each person
11. Then complete our Online Application, you will receive a link once your emailed application has been assessed
12. You have one week to complete your Online Application
13. We will then offer you the property
Dinsdales Estates are pleased to offer TO LET this Mid Terraced located in Eccleshill. Briefly comprising of, entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, bedroom one, bedroom two and attic. Rent £550 Per Month & £600 Deposit
3' 4'' x 4' 3'' (1.02m x 1.307m)
White Upvc double glazed door. Alarm panel. Lighting. Entrance matting.
14' 0'' x 15' 11'' (4.259m x 4.845m)
Electric Fire with marble hearth and wooden surround. Radiator. Double glazed bay window with washable vertical blinds. Brown carpet. Smoke detector.
10' 10'' x 8' 3'' (3.300m x 2.503m)
A range of white wall and base units with drawers. Black work surfaces. White Upvc double glazed door. Bosch electric oven with Cda gas hob. Chrome sink with mixer tap. Tiled splash back. Under unit lighting. Smoke detector. Plumbing for the washer.
5' 8'' x 7' 11'' (1.728m x 2.401m)
Cream three piece bathroom suite with wooden and chrome fixings. Chrome thermostat bar shower with wooden curtain pole and shower curtain. Tile effect linoleum flooring. Radiator, tiled walls and wooden panelling.
11' 1'' x 10' 3'' (3.388m x 3.135m)
Five white built in wardrobe with dressing table and lighting. Brown carpet. White Upvc double glazed window with washable vertical blinds. Radiator. Bedside cabinet.
7' 11'' x 7' 1'' (2.413m x 2.153m)
Built in white wardrobe. Double glazed window with washable vertical blind. Radiator. Bedside cabinet. New carpet.
12' 1'' x 14' 4'' (3.688m x 4.376m)
Built in wardrobe and dressing table with lighting. White Upvc double glazed window with washable vertical blind.
Enclosed low maintenance yard.
Enclosed garden with patio and useable shed.
Utilities and Services
Gas, Electric, Water and Drainage. According to their websites both Sky and Virgin Media are available in this area.
Bradford Council Tax Band A Approx £1126.67 for 2020/2021.
Green/Grey bin collection fortnightly on a Thursday.
When renting a property, home contents insurance is essential to protect your home contents. Call a member of the Dinsdales Estates Team on 01274 498855
We are providing these details in good faith, to the best of our ability, in obtaining as much information as is necessary for our buyers/tenants, to make a decision whether or not they wish to proceed in obtaining this property under the consumer protection regulations. We are covered by Client Money Protection through Propertymark and are members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.