Steps and Stages out of lock down. This blog will highlight the changes in each step to get us closer to normality and explain what this means for Dinsdales Estates.
Step 1 on the Covid-19 Roadmap 2021
Changes to be implemented on the 8th March.
- Education to re-open to all students (including schools, colleges and higher education courses).
- Wraparound care is allowed again (including after school sports to enable parents to work).
- Regarding Social contact, exercise can be done inside but only in your house with your household. You can meet one person outside and enjoy a picnic/exercise activity. (Household only for indoors). Care home residents can nominate a single named visitor to visit regularly.
- Funerals you are allowed up to thirty people, Weddings and wakes you're allowed up to six people.
- Travel, you are still advised to stay at home - No domestic or international holidays.
Changes to be implemented on the 29th March.
- Organised outdoor sport (children an adults) will be allowed, including outdoor sport and leisure facilities, all outdoor children's activities and outdoor parent and child groups (up to fifteen people, excluding under fives).
- Social Contact rule of six or two households outdoors. Household only indoors.
- Travel, to be minimised and no domestic or international holidays.
No change for Dinsdales, operating as closed and by appointment only. Some of the staff will still be working from home whilst we are advised to stay at home.
Step 2 on the Covid-19 Roadmap 2021
Changes to be implemented no earlier than 12th April.
- Business/activities - All retail, personal care, libraries and community centers to open. Most outdoor attractions to open. Indoor leisure including gyms for individuals or households only. Self contained accommodation allowed. All children's activities, outdoor hospitality and indoor parent and child groups (still up to fifteen people, excluding under fives).
- Events - Funerals are allowed up to thirty people. Weddings, wakes and receptions are allowed up to fifteen people.
- Travel - Domestic overnight stays are allowed (household only). No international holidays.
Dinsdales will review and possibly bring all staff back to the office to work and by strict appointment only.
Step 3 on the Covid-19 Roadmap 2021
Changes to be implemented no earlier than 17th May.
- Business/Activities - Indoor hospitality, indoor attractions and entertainment, organised indoor sport (adults), remaining accommodation and remaining outdoor entertainment (including performances) back open.
- Social Contact - Maximum of thirty people outdoors. Indoor up to six people or a larger group from two households only.
- Larger Events - Significant life events up to thirty people. Indoor events 1,000 people or 50% capacity if a small venue. Outdoor events 4,000 people or 50% capacity if small venue. Large seated outdoor venues 10,000 people or 25% capacity if small venue.
- Travel - Domestic overnight stays and international travel subject to review.
Subject to reviews, Dinsdales will have all staff back at the office and will be operating with an open door policy but only allowing one appointment at a time.
Step 4 on the Covid-19 Roadmap 2021
Changes to be implemented no earlier than 21st June all subject to review.
- Business/Activities - Remaining businesses including night clubs to open.
- Social Contact - No legal limit
- Larger Events - No legal limits on life events or larger events
- Travel - Domestic overnight stays and international travel allowed
Subject to reviews.